How to Restore Web Browser Photos
- 1). Click the "Refresh" button in the upper left corner of the Web browser (it usually looks like a circle made from an arrow). The Web page reloads and usually displays the images after the refresh.
- 2). Select the small drop-down text bar that appears when the page loads. This means the site needs specific add-ons before you can view it all together. Follow the prompts to download the add-ons. Once installed you can see the site's pictures.
- 3). Close the Web browser, then relaunch it and return to the Internet page. Often times simply restarting the browser can correct the issue.
- 4). Download the latest version of the Web browser. Go to the browser's main page and select the updated download. Once the file has downloaded double-click it to launch the installation wizard. Follow the prompts to install the update. The update automatically takes the place of the previous version.
- 5). Try a different Web browser if your current browser still doesn't restore the images. There are many different browsers to choose from, such as Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Opera.